Dr. Zhiyong Liu
- Hydrological Modelling
- Drought and Climate Change
- Bayesian Inference, Copula, Stochastic Hydrology
- Streamflow Prediction, Ensemble Estimation, Wavelet Analysis
- Liu, Z., et al., (2016) A probabilistic prediction network for hydrological drought identification and environmental flow assessment. Water Resources Research, DOI: 10.1002/2016WR019106.
- Liu, Z., et al., (2015) A multivariate conditional model for streamflow prediction and spatial precipitation refinement. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, DOI: 0.1002/2015JD02378.
- Liu, Z., et al., (2015) Temporal dynamics and spatial patterns of drought and the relation to ENSO: a case study in Northwest China. International Journal of Climatology, DOI: 10.1002/joc.4526.
- Liu, Z., et al., (2015) A probabilistic wavelet-support vector regression model for streamflow forecasting with rainfall and climate information input. Journal of Hydrometeorology, DOI:10.1175/JHM-D-14-0210.1.
- Liu, Z., et al., (2014) Evaluating a coupled discrete wavelet transform and support vector regression for daily and monthly streamflow forecasting. Journal of Hydrology, 519:2822–2831. DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2014.06.050.
- Liu, Z., et al., (2013) Spatiotemporal characteristics of dryness/wetness conditions across Qinghai Province, Northwest China. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 182–183: 101–108, DOI:10.1016/j.agrformet.2013.05.013.
- Liu, Z., and Menzel, L. (2016) A multivariate joint hydrological drought indicator using vine copula, EGU General Assembly 2016, Vienna.
- Liu, Z. (2015) A high-dimensional probabilistic model for streamflow prediction based on vine copula. International Conference Water Resources Assessment & Seasonal Prediction, Koblenz, Germany.
- Liu, Z., and Menzel, L. (2014) Assessing the drought risk based on the joint probability of precipitation and soil moisture in Rhineland-Palatinate, southwest Germany. EGU Leonardo Conference Series on the Hydrological Cycle 6th Leonardo Conference, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Liu, Z., Zhang, X., Zhou, P., and Wei, D. (2012) Variability of Soil Erosion under Different Topographical and Vegetation Conditions in Upper Min River Watershed. Asian Pacific Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development (APEESD 2012) conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Editor: Webmaster Team
Latest Revision: 2017-07-17